Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Wedding Entrance

Of course I had to post this video here! This clip has been an internet sensation as this couple chose to have their wedding party dance down the aisle, much to the entertainment of the audience and everyone online. It really captures the spirit of a fun ceremony to celebrate a happy occasion in the life of the couple. That is what a wedding is about, after all.

 

Are you planning a grand entrance to your wedding? Or perhaps just the traditional one? I don't think I want to have the traditional wedding march at my ceremony, but I am not sure that any of my prospective wedding party has much dancing talent. I imagine the rehearsal the night before this performance was quite interesting as well. Share your fun entrance ideas in the comments!





 UPDATE: I just found out that there is a parody video of a divorce as well! Oh dear!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment